Planning a trip to Iceland can be overwhelming to say the least.
- How do I choose what to do when they are so many great options?
- Where should we book a hotel?
- How will I fit it all in?!
I hear you friend. I get questions like these every.single.day!
Imagine having the perfect trip to Iceland, without being overwhelmed with the planning.
This CAN happen!
I’M SO EXCITED TO SHARE MY STRATEGIES WITH YOU IN MY FREE WEBINAR: HOW TO PLAN A TRIP TO ICELAND.
Here’s why I’m so excited about this webinar: every day I hear from travelers about their struggles with planning. I had the same exact struggles when I was planning my first trip to Iceland! And that is exactly why I created this blog you are reading right now! I want to give you my best tips for planning an awesome trip – from the perspective of a local!
Here’s what I’ll be covering:
- How to start – planning strategies to help you think like a travel blogger
- Where to go – the best stops + hidden gems
- What to pack – which options you need for each season
- Where to stay – my tried and true recommendations and booking tips
- How visiting in different seasons impacts your trip
You CAN have peace of mind that your trip to Iceland will be amazing!
This free webinar will help get you there.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
When: Sunday, April 2nd at 3pm GMT (11am EST, 10am CST, 8am PST)
Where: Online! Register here.
How: Once you’re registered I’ll email you with all the details.
I promise this webinar will be packed with tons of helpful tips – no matter where you are in your Iceland trip planning, you will be able to take away so much valuable information!
Join me by entering in your info below!
See you soon!